- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? – If I could change something about our home without worrying about the expenses, I would love to change the ROOF. Why? Because when the rain is strong, there are some areas in our house which will be flooded by rain water. Especially in our bedroom bathroom.
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? – If I could meet any person, I would love to meet Mark Zuckerberg. He is one young billionaire and being a business minded person, I would love to learn a thing or two from him.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? – Well, this is hard. I simply cannot remember. Was it “In Time” with my brother or was it something else with the boyfriend.
- Name something you lost or gave away that can never be replaced. -Hmmm. Somehing that I lost or gave away that can never be replaced is my TRUST. Yes, trust is a very important tool in the business, because if you cannot trust your people and your people are not trust worthy your business will not prosper. Once they broke my trust, I kick them out or terminate them simply because it is hard to have someone in your business who is not loyal to you.
- What is your favorite magazine or publication? – My favorite magazine is The Entrepreneur. Need I say more?
This is my first time to join this MEME and I hope I wont get tired of answering these amazing questions